Reading and learning should never stop! Do you know Bill Gates still reads around 50 books every year? 🤯 And Warren Buffet reports spending nearly 80% of his day reading! 📚
Business books are one of the most practical guides to owning a successful business. The most successful entrepreneurs and business owners make reading a priority.
This is my list of top 10 recommended business books. These books pertain to both new and seasoned entrepreneurs. Some of these books are classics that still offer valuable business insights and others may be new best-sellers. If I list it here, I believe it to be a timeless read and learning tool.
1. How to Grow Your Small Business by Donald Miller
2. Leadership Not By the Book by David Green
3. Believe It by Jamie Kern Lima
4. Balancing Act by Daniel Lamarre
5. They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
6. The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
7. Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
8. The Vision Driven Leader by Michael Hyatt
9. Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards
10. The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
I can say that if I only had these 10 books, I would be able to look back over the last 15 years and say these book made a huge impact in growing a successful business. So I want you to have those at your fingertips, too.
You can find the links to purchase any of these books through our blog here: https://jumpstartbb.com/top-10-business-books-to-read-in-2023/
Never. Stop. Learning. And. Growing.
We are here to support your business journey! Please connect with us!
Spotify Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/3n9L4v0UET9kETzM3hc2U0?si=f81481aabb1a47a7
Your Success is Our Business!
#BusinessBooks #Books #ReadtoGrow #Read #Growth #100K #6Stepsto6Figures #Business #BusinessBuilders #smallbusinessowner #smallbusinessownerlife #smallbusiness #businesscoach #entrepreneur #smallbusinesstips #businessmadesimplecoach #businessmadesimplecertifiedcoach #takingyouto100k #businessman #businesswoman #revenue #maximizerevenue #JumpStartBusinessBuilders #sixfiguremindset